Top 5 d'hier
Top 5 de la semaine dernière
- « Nous avons lancé une gamme de pommes ‘Cultivé sans Pesticide’ qui respecte la charte Demain la Terre »
- Production mondiale de pommes de 1961 à 2017
- « Le marché de la pomme est plutôt dynamique et porteur cette année, en France comme à l’export »
- Le virus du fruit rugueux brun de la tomate détecté en Espagne
- Du melon charentais jaune pour Noël et pour Pâques
Top 5 du mois dernier
NURSERY SALES MANAGER FRANCE & NORTH ITALY
Reporting into the head of Nursery sales manager, the job older will be in charge of business development of his/her area (France and Northern Italy). In accordance to his head of sales and with the help of the different heads of products he will be in charge of applying Group Policy to develop the sales of our different products.
- Plan and execute the promotion, sale and distribution of the products of the company, in accordance with the directives established by the Regional Head of Nursery Sales
- Manage commercial team and client relationship
- Lead regional communication effort
- Participating in regional fairs
- Managing communications with regional 3er parties
- Execute / Supervise incorporation of commercial data in the corporate CRM and other systems to handle orders, logistics and invoices
- Support Operations in the planning of plantation activities
- Define, coordinate and follow the process of buying plants to external suppliers to develop the sub-region revenues.
- Build and coordinate the producer trial web in supervised area.
- Representing the company with lawyer and insurances and following the cases in relation to commercial agreement and day to day nursery business.
- Support creation of document to promote company’s products. Price list elaboration
- Ensure compliance with current regulations and internal procedures that affect the activities carried out in your area / department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomic or related field
- French and English or Spanish
- 5+ years experience of sales growth and achievement with proven track record.
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Ability to manage staff, processes and products along multiple companies.
- Demonstrated skills negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts.
- Ensure sufficient collaboration with regional functions on key parameters such as vertical strategies, operations optimizations and procurement.
- Having a strong knowledge in fruits or vegetable production