Top 5 d'hier
Top 5 de la semaine dernière
- « Nous avons lancé une gamme de pommes ‘Cultivé sans Pesticide’ qui respecte la charte Demain la Terre »
- Production mondiale de pommes de 1961 à 2017
- « Le marché de la pomme est plutôt dynamique et porteur cette année, en France comme à l’export »
- Le virus du fruit rugueux brun de la tomate détecté en Espagne
- Du melon charentais jaune pour Noël et pour Pâques
Top 5 du mois dernier
FRESH PRODUCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Fresh Produce Sales Representative is responsible to develop and implement an effective sales strategy and action plan for the region in place in the short-term. Sells products and fully supervises, it´s whole end-to-end distribution by implementing sales & supply plans.
This role will Participate to the sales, according to the corporate strategy, improving the search of added value.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Plan and execute the promotion, sale and distribution of the products of the company.
- Focusing on delivering value to PLANASA by ensuring client satisfaction.
- Manage client relationships.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual local sales quotas and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Performing visits to potential and current client to promote products.
- Acting as a representative for the signing of commercial agreements.
- Planning and order management between production and warehouse.
- Reporting the commercial work and the activity.
- Ensuring collection of payments and delivery of invoices.
- Supporting the client during the post-sales period.
- Lead regional communication effort.
- Participating in regional fairs.
- Managing communications with regional 3er parties.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and market trends.
- Collaborate across departments to identify new markets, and product market fit.
- Must exercise strategic thinking to identify dynamic costumer needs, and market trends.
- Must be able to negotiate club membership contracts and provide contractual royalty compliance.
- Commercial Plantation
- Business knowledge
- Fruit business knowledge
- Logistic knowledge
- Excell knowledge
- Self- confidence
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Desirable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Business School or engineer
- 2 to 3 years in the fruits and vegetable Business